Noria’s Annual Reliable Plant Conference and Exhibition for machinery lubrication, oil analysis, and reliability professionals is being held this April 22-24th in San Antonio, TX. With a wide variety of attendees, this conference can be beneficial for everyone from managers to engineers and practitioners.
Some highlights for the 2014 conference include:
- Opening keynote address by Jim Morris.
- Exhibit hall displaying innovative products and services.
- Wide variety of learning sessions.
- Great networking possibilities.
- CRL (certified reliability leader) and ICML (International Council for Machinery Lubrication) exam offerings.
This conference and exhibition is a great opportunity to partake in workshops and learning lessons as well as brushing up on current trends, technologies and issues. Aron Brendes, of Advanced Technology Solutions, will be attending the 2014 Reliable Plant Conference and Exhibition. If you’re interested in meeting Aron in San Antonio, feel free to contact him and make arrangements. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.