Building Operating Management’s NFMT 2014 is being held in Baltimore, MD, March 4-6th at the Baltimore Convention Center. This free three-day conference and trade show specializes in facilities management training while providing an opportunity for product discovery and networking.
Educational tracks include:
- Design Trends
- Energy Efficiency, Upgrades, and Utilities
- Greening an Existing Building
- Healthcare Facilities Today
- High Performance Buildings
- Leadership and Career Advancement
- Maintenance and Operations
- Power: Generation and Reliability
- Safety and Security
- Sustainable Standards
If you’re interested in signing up for this year’s NFMT, you can do so here. Carl Schultz, of Advanced Technology Solutions, will be attending the NFMT in Baltimore this year. If you’re interested in meeting with Carl, feel free to contact him to make arrangements. You can reach him at email@example.com.