INSTRUCTOR – RYAN BUI – is an Iowa and Iowa State graduate in engineering. His expertise areas are in preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance concepts, technologies and implementation. He has completed level three in vibration analysis and has been an instructor for the past fourteen years. Ryan will discuss the value and justifications of implementing a predictive program and how all concepts and technologies work together.
TWO DAY TRAINING COURSE
- Implementing a predictive maintenance program
- Introduction to concepts of force and vectors
- Real-life Predictive Maintenance case studies
- Characteristics of vibration
- Instruments for vibration detection and analysis
- Basic vibration analysis
Advanced Technology Solutions
416 Creek Side Drive
Fairfax, IA 52228
DATES: April 18th and 19th
COST: $1,495.00 per person (includes certification of completion, text book, two days of continental breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack)
Cancellation policy: No refund is available after confirmation.